BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

Learning Lessons in Our Lives.

Learning lessons in our lives, I remember doing things that we are not suppose to do like. When my brothers and I would jump over the car seats while my dad is driving, he would get mad at us. Or chasing the chickens and pulling them by the feather tails, he would get mad and swat us for chasing them. I learned a lot when I was growing up, I remember things to do and things not to do. Like 5 weeks ago my mom got mad at me for driving on the wrong side of the road, because I was not paying attention to the road. Then when I was little I remember not to walk on people lawns and used the sidewalk, because I remember old people coming out and yelling at my brothers to get off their lawn. So many memories but every now and then I still learned lesson every day what to do.

0 comments: